Phew! It has been quite a week. It always takes me a little bit to get settled after the holidays and the New Year’s celebrations. But, we are looking forward to an amazing 2011. Speaking of amazing, have you entered our ticket giveaway or used our discount code for Washingtonian’s bridal show at the end of the month? An awesome way to bring in the new year, for sure!
Here are a few wedding tidbits from around DC, MD and VA for you:
- Considering boudoir photos for your loved one? A Britton Photography is having a boudoir marathon on January 15th with a discounted price.
- There is a sample sale are going on this weekend at Chevy Chase Bridal. This is a chance to get a huge discount on a gorgeous gown!
- You can register with Perfect Wedding Guide here for loads of giveaways all throughout the year from local DC area vendors.
- Mary’s Bridal Boutique is having a President’s Day sale. Brides who book an appointment from Feb. 8 – 21st will get $100 off their entire purchase.
This week on United With Love:
- A DIY tutorial on making cozy, yarn wrapped bottles.
- Macarons are the latest “it” wedding dessert.
- A destination wedding…in DC!
- Enter the giveaway for free tickets to the Washingtonian’s bridal show on January 23rd or use the discount code for $10 off admission.
- Affordable and totally chic bridal dresses from DC-based Punk Rock Bride.
- The truth about styled wedding shoots.
- Mai and Mark’s beautiful Vietnamese ceremony and reception.