Happy Christmas Eve everyone! We hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend with family and friends – whether you’re enjoying the weekend in DC, Virginia, Maryland, or somewhere else entirely. Next week, we’re doing something a bit different with a full week of inspiration to take us through to the new year. Only a week left in 2010, can you believe it?!
Just a few wedding-related goodies for you before the holiday weekend:
- Dress samples from October’s bridal market are starting to pop up in bridal shops!
- Events to a T is offering a 20% discount to events booked by January 31st.
- A Christmas bridal dress sample (aka discount!) sale happening at Love Couture for 3 days only!
- Engaged and wondering where to start? Check out this free webinar.
This week on United With Love:
- Mary and David’s beautiful Virginia vineyard wedding ceremony and reception
- It’s officially winter! Here’s some winter wonderland inspiration for those of you planning a winter wedding
- Pro Advice: What you should wear for your engagement session!
- Joy and Mark’s stunning and incredibly chic winter wedding in Baltimore
- 10 gorgeous wedding venues in Maryland
- Elizabeth and Adam’s classic Washington DC wedding in a fun red and orange color palette
- Wedding Planning Tips from a Pro