For those couples of the saving money type, invitations for the rehearsal dinner is a good place to start. While wedding DIY doesn’t always save money and time, printables can help to set you off on the path of doing it yourself the right way. If you are looking to make your own rehearsal dinner invitations, we have a special treat!
The lovely ladies, Elizabeth and Jenna, of Little Bit Heart have generously put together a free printable for a rehearsal dinner. Little Bit Heart is a custom paper goods and design studio out of Annapolis, MD.
Invite your guests to a lovely night before celebration with Little Bit Heart’s simple and elegant “Flower Rehearsal” invitation. This invite fits in A2 envelopes (4.25 x 5.5). The featured font is League Gothic by The League of Moveable Type (Free download available here).
1. Download the PDF file here. You can use any font you want with these printables – the featured fonts are just suggestions that Little Bit Heart likes with their designs. Before you open your PDF file, be sure to download and install any new fonts you’d like to use.
2. Open your file in Adobe Acrobat 9.0 or later.
3. Fill out your invitation text as you would any form. When you’ve finished typing, you can change the font, color, size, and justification in the Properties bar if you’d like (View>Toolbars>Properties).
4. Save your file, and print. It’s yours to print as many times as you’d like!
5. Contact Little Bit Heart at email@example.com with any questions.
* Please keep in mind: these files are for personal use only and artwork is copyright of Little Bit Heart.
Check back later this afternoon because will have another (that’s right, another!) printable from Little Bit Heart!
You can add Little Bit Heart to your event, party or everyday right here. Happy printing!