Happy Friday everyone! Did you know that this week marked our one-month blog anniversary? Yay! Of course, we had to celebrate with our very first giveaway – if you haven’t already entered, then hurry, the contest ends at 3 p.m. today! It’s been an amazing first month and we’re thrilled to be able to share some serious wedding gorgeousness with you all on a daily basis. Thank you all so much for stopping by!
A few wedding-related goodies for you:
- Whoopie pies – yum!
- Brides, make your girls night out reservations here.
- Winter wedding cocktail ideas
- A gorgeous Moroccan-inspired photo shoot
- Eco-Beautiful Weddings is getting ready to celebrate its one-year anniversary! Watch this special video to get excited!
- Love this ceremony program idea for a small wedding
- Congrats to Katie on the launch of the new Petal and Print site!
- Looking for a gift for a paper lover? Join the club.
This week on United With Love:
- Ellen + Steve’s wedding with pattern-inspired details and yummy cupcakes
- Pro Advice: Wedding favors perfect for DC area weddings
- Patty + Jasper’s modern DC wedding
- Love to travel? Check out this airmail-inspired wedding invitation
- A completely picturesque fall engagement session
- Six gorgeous wedding bouquets
We’ll pop back in a bit later to announce the giveaway winner!
Photo Credit: Katie Stoops Photography