Picking a wedding venue in greater Washington, DC is one of the hardest parts of planning a wedding in this region. Hotels, restaurants, waterfronts, vineyards, parks…there are so many different spots to choose from in DC, MD and VA! On United With Love, we hope to bring you virtual venue tours from time to time. This is a chance to show off a space and help you explore possible wedding locations.
First up is one of my favorite places in Washington, DC and not because it is near my house, but because it is unique: LongView Gallery. LongView is a raw gallery space, a blank slate full of endless options for weddings. If you are into an urban, chic setting in the heart of DC, then LongView is for your wedding.
Photos courtesy of LongView Gallery
- 5,000 square feet of space
- 400 person capacity for parties
- Opens into alley with 2,600 square foot outdoor patio
- Finished concrete floors, mixed medium walls including exposed concrete
- 7 wall panels for projections
- Accommodations for catering, DJs and other vendors
- Sound system with speakers and Ipod hook ups
- Wireless Internet access
Happy venue hunting!
Looking for more venues in the Washington, DC area? Check out our vendor guide!
Photo credits: Moshe Zusman Photography