We may have started this week off with beautiful cherry blossoms – but with the chilly temperatures, colorful leaves (at least for a little while longer), and Thanksgiving just around the corner, there’s no denying that fall is in full swing around here. We’re super excited about a couple of real weddings and other fun posts that we have coming up next week, before we all run off for the Thanksgiving holiday. We hope you all have a wonderful (and warm!) weekend, and we’ll see you back here on Monday!
This week on United With Love:
- Sylvia + Tim’s beautiful Baltimore cherry blossom wedding and reception
- Some helpful guidance on how to plan a same-sex wedding
- Local wedding gift registry ideas for Washington, DC
- Beth + Jeff’s rustic Maryland wedding
- Creative ideas for wedding reception menus
- Have you heard of Snapshot Studio?
- Pro Advice: finding the right undergarments for your wedding dress